Gravity Based UF Technology
Gravity based water purifiers, uses a chemical free purification technology to purify water.
Conventional gravity based water purification systems commonly available in the market, use chemicals like chlorine and bromine for purification. On the other hand, Star Light water purifier’s employs a tried and tested three stage purification technique, using a start of the art filters and membranes to ensure that the purified water is free of all the physical, chemical and biological impurities like protozoa, cysts and even bacteria.
The distinguishing features of Star Light UF technology are
- Chemical free purification technique.
- Purified water free of Cysts, Protozoa and Bacteria.
- Does not require Electricity for purification process and no running water required either.
Three stage water purification
- Acting as a first line of defense, the sediment filters remove all the physical impurities like sand, dust, mud, pollen and any other physical impurities.
- The water is then made to pass through a bed of carbon based filters which removes all the chemical impurities.
- In third stage the water is made to pass through a UF membrane with an ultra-fine pore size of 0.1 micron. The small pores of UF membrane in Kent Gold removes bacteria and cyst.